Cracking the Code: How to Successfully Sell to CISOs
- What is the best method/tactic/channel for cybersecurity vendor sales reps and marketers to engage with CISOs?
- If cold outreach is an option, how can vendor reps respectfully connect with CISOs?
- Who (both people and organizations) influence CISOs?
- When/how does the “ah ha” moment happen for CISOs when they realize a new product/solution is needed within their organization?
- What is typically the ultimate driver for investigating new solutions (regulatory mandates, response to an incident, general proactivity)?
- And much more…
MEET YOUR CISO PANELISTS
- Erik Hart, Cushman & Wakefield
- Robert LaMagna-Reiter, Hudl
- Patricia Ryan, QuidelOrtho
More Questions Answered
- How does the product/solution discovery and investigation process happen within a CISOs organization?
- What types of products/solutions do CISOs personally get involved with during the initial research phase and which do they rely on their teams to investigate?
- On average, how many people/which groups are involved in product/solution buying decision?
- Where do CISOs turn for product/solution research, day-to-day news and analysis, and to keep themselves educated?
- And many more…
Knowledge You'll Walk Away With
CyberEdBoard CISO Members
CISO, Cushman & Wakefield
CyberTheory is a marketing advisory firm focused exclusively on servicing vendors in the cybersecurity space. Led by former CMOs and practicing CISOs, CyberTheory sits at the intersection of cybersecurity, data and marketing. With ISMG as their parent company, CyberTheory retains exclusive access to proprietary communities from which they gather intelligence and validate the marketing strategies executed for their clients. They provide a range of marketing agency services including branding, messaging, persona validation, creative services, copywriting and content development, media buying and plan execution, and sales acceleration including martech stack development, lead nurturing and sales qualification.
CyberEdBoard is the premier members-only community of CISOs and industry experts in the fields of security and IT. Membership in Information Security Media Group’s CyberEdBoard provides executives with a powerful peer-driven collaborative ecosystem and library of exclusive resources to address complex challenges shared by CISOs and senior security leaders worldwide. Executive members use the CyberEdBoard engagement platform to further enhance their professional brands, create and exchange member-exclusive resources, obtain accredited education and content, contribute in the executive mentor marketplace and seamlessly connect with senior security peers and experts around the world.