CISO Engagement and Decision Drivers Study
Read this first-ever data-driven research from our exclusive partnership with Cyentia Institute to find out what it takes to engage CISOs and cybersecurity decision-makers in 2022.
Gain Full Access
Fill in a few details below for the full report.
Preview Of Key Insights
- What are the most popular content topics in 2022?
- How fierce is the competition for certain topics?
- Why is evergreen content so valuable?
- What are the most engaging vendor brands?
- What content format ‘punches above its weight’ in engaging cybersecurity audiences?
- Which content works best for specific job functions?
- How do we engage multiple contacts from the same organization (ABM)?
- And dozens more…
- Research Methodology
- Find out where our proprietary intent data comes from.
- Creating Content
- Understand which cybersecurity topics and formats are dominating.
- Measuring Engagement
- Gain in-depth insight into surging and trending topics in Q1-2022.
- Reaching Your Audience
- Understand which job titles are interacting most with cybersecurity content.
Inside This Report
Cyenita’s world-class data scientists pored over ISMG’s proprietary intent data, including subscriber interactions compiled over the last 17 years, to find and uncover trends – illuminating topics, formats and titles most attractive to CISOs and other cybersecurity audiences.
Since 2019, our marketing advisory division, CyberTheory, has used ISMG’s data-driven intelligence to help build messaging platforms, define target personas, conduct content gap and keyword analyses and inform media buying plans to improve marketing outcomes for our clients.
CyberTheory’s expert team offers key takeaways in this report to help marketers understand how best to engage with cybersecurity audiences and reach target audiences in the months ahead.
Previewed at the 2022 RSAC
Read the full report that CyberTheory and Cyentia Institute leaders previewed for more than 50 cybersecurity marketers at RSAC in June, 2022.
And if you would like a private debrief to help you gain personalized insights into the ramifications of this research for your organization, call (212)518-1579 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
CyberTheory is a marketing advisory firm focused exclusively on servicing vendors in the cybersecurity space. Led by former CMOs and practicing CISOs, CyberTheory sits at the intersection of cybersecurity, data and marketing. With ISMG as their parent company, CyberTheory retains exclusive access to proprietary communities from which they gather intelligence and validate the marketing strategies executed for their clients. They provide a range of marketing agency services including branding, messaging, persona validation, creative services, copywriting and content development, media buying and plan execution, and sales acceleration including martech stack development, lead nurturing and sales qualification.
The Cyentia Institute is a research and data science firm with a mission to advance knowledge in the cybersecurity industry. We accomplish this by partnering with vendors and other organizations to publish a range of high-quality, data-driven content.