Read this second installment of data-driven research from our exclusive partnership with Cyentia Institute to discover engagement amongst different geographies around the globe and events that resonated most with audiences through Q3 2022.
Report II: 2nd Half, 2022
CISO Engagement and Decision Drivers Study
Gain Full Access
Fill in a few details below for the full report.
- How has engagement shifted quarter-to-quarter in 2022?
- What are the account based marketing (ABM) implications of webinars?
- Which are the top content types across regions?
- What are the differences between ‘live’ versus ‘virtual’ summit sessions?
- What regional differences exist in user engagement around the globe?
- Which asset titles titillate CISOs?
- What are the top on-demand summit sessions?
- And many more…
- Research Methodology
- Discovering alternatives for measuring engagement
- Examining various content types across regions
- Taking a closer look at events
- Comparing the top summit session topics creating the most engagement
- Gaining in-depth insight into how engagement shifted in Q2 and Q3 2022
- Investigating engagement from different geographies
Inside this report
Cyentia’s world-class data scientists pored over ISMG’s proprietary intent data, including subscriber interactions compiled over the last 17 years, to find and uncover trends – illuminating topics, formats and titles most attractive to CISOs and other cybersecurity audiences.
Since 2019, our marketing advisory division, CyberTheory, has used ISMG’s data-driven intelligence to help build messaging platforms, define target personas, conduct content gap and keyword analyses and inform media buying plans to improve marketing outcomes for our clients.
CyberTheory’s expert team offers a deep dive into measuring engagement, along with the most popular content types, and a roundup of the events that resonated most with audiences, offering key marketing takeaways on everything from intent topics to what has generated the most engagement through Q3 2022.
In Case You Missed It…
Read the full report that CyberTheory and Cyentia Institute released in Q2 2022 on what it takes to engage CISOs and cybersecurity decision-makers in 2022: https://cybertheory.io/ciso-engagement-and-decision-drivers-study/
If you would like a private debrief to help you gain personalized insights into the ramifications of this first installment research for your organization, call (212)518-1579 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q1 2022 CISO Engagement & Decision Drivers Study
CyberTheory is a marketing advisory firm focused exclusively on servicing vendors in the cybersecurity space. Led by former CMOs and practicing CISOs, CyberTheory sits at the intersection of cybersecurity, data and marketing. With ISMG as their parent company, CyberTheory retains exclusive access to proprietary communities from which they gather intelligence and validate the marketing strategies executed for their clients. They provide a range of marketing agency services including branding, messaging, persona validation, creative services, copywriting and content development, media buying and plan execution, and sales acceleration including martech stack development, lead nurturing and sales qualification.
The Cyentia Institute is a research and data science firm with a mission to advance knowledge in the cybersecurity industry. We accomplish this by partnering with vendors and other organizations to publish a range of high-quality, data-driven content.